Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It was him ...

He looked at me, 
and I looked at him..
knowingly i smiled, 
and he returned the gesture
-made me feel like a queen 
among my girl friends, 
'coz the smile was an exclusive one, 
the only one for me
An inner strength, and a blush
had enveloped me like air
an overwhelming rush of blood
a breath so deep and fierce;
I was looking at him, and I looked away
knowing that he was looking still
I smiled a smile deep in my heart
- a secret one, just like his
I now sighed and looked at him
and saw him looking away now, 
I was still enveloped in that blush and content
I decided to make him my vagabond !
May this love never be in vain, 
and in his heart, I wish I always remain
forever young, forever beautiful, forever lovely
forever his love, forever his baby, forever pretty.
For now
every drop of my blood is soaked with that smile of his
And I prayerfully vow, to be his wife, to be forever his.

Originally written on : 
21st October 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment